27 December 2012

A Little Humour

I have a lot of friends that are teachers. In fact it seems like basically all of my friends that I did not meet in physio are teachers. I know that is a generalization but it is basically true. And because I know teachers they ALWAYS have hilarious things that their students have said. I love it. I think children are insightful and hilarious. So today I am commemorating a few cute things my little sisters have said.

Soph: I want to put my whole body in the toilet because I think it would be like a hot tub.

Soph: (While in DQ during lunch with teenagers all over) All of those kids are so loud, dont they know how to act in a restaurant?

Soph: I am 5, how old are you? 7?
Me: I am 24.
Soph: YIKES!

Soph: Since you are allergic to dogs and cats I think you need a fish. Lets go buy you a fish.

Soph: Where are we going?
Me: To our surprise for lunch.
Soph: How do we get there?
Me: I dont know.
Soph and Liv: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Me: Whats so funny?
Soph: You are driving and dont even know where to go! Thats so funny we cant stop laughing!

Meg: Sophia has bunny ears in the photo!
Soph: Stop, I have to go get my bunny ear headband!


Me: I need to go shower so I can smell as clean as you.
Soph: Sniff sniff, you smell like potatoes and corn and you look like peas!

Me: Can I wear your unicorn shirt?
Soph: Nope
Me: Why not?
Soph: Cuz you're a horse!

Gpa: Are you twitting over there?
Kate: How do you know what Twitter is?
Gpa: I know a twit when I see one!

Soph: Kate say something.
Soph: oh you can't talk? You must be a baby! Baby baby baby baby

Meg: you can have ham til it comes out your ears.
Soph: out my ears? Not again!

Soph: gah!I just can't stop dancing!

Laur: silly mum
Soph: tricks are for kids!

Soph: I love pigs. They are so tasty. I just love eating them all the time.

Soph: Lauren, I broke my leg in the wind!

Laur: Liv why are smacking my bum?
Liv: I'm not! I'm hitting your toosh!

Soph: why don't you have toys in your bath?

Laur: you want a cat, Kate wants a dog and I want a fox
Soph: You can't have a fox! You are allergic to everything! You can only have a fish!

Liv: your bum is too squishy!
Soph: maybe it can be a pillow!
They then proceed to lie on me with my bum as their pillow.

Soph: I am going to read the newspaper while I eat, I haven't done that in awhile!

Liv: I want to marry cake with my eyes.
Soph: ah! Then you will have weird kids like chocolate cake babies.

Soph: (pointing to a large animal and talking to meg) and that's you.
Meg: that one is me?????
Soph: oh wait, that's a cow.

I am really going to miss those two and their humour.

No comments:

Post a Comment