07 December 2012

Enough Faith To Crash And Burn?

I know that there are often times in our lives where we are required to make choices based on faith. To do something difficult and know that there is a plan for us. I mean I moved to Australia where I knew no one and gave up the career path I had planned and doing that was maybe  not the easiest thing. But it was a heck of a lot easier than going home is. I thought I would be excited. Thrilled at the prospect of a white Christmas and making chocolates with my grandma. But here I am, two days left and I am so incredibly scared and sad. I have a life here, and it is beautiful. I could have a career here. I could continue to be independent. And somehow I am giving all of that up and it honestly feels like for nothing. I am leaving all of that to go live at my mothers house where I have no car, no job and no job prospect as I am not qualified on that continent. I lose my independence and what feels like my life. And all because I am tired of my health winning out and being the deciding factor. And because I prayed about it. But I wont lie. This is one time when I feel like my faith isnt strong enough. I really feel like I am being pushed further than I can handle going. I feel like this move is about to break me. And I know that there must be some plan and I just cant see it. I realize that. But right now when not a single glimpse of that plan is apparent and I am so close to getting on that plane, well it is hard. Really hard. And I think the next two days will involve a lot of crying. I dont think I have ever been more afraid I am making a life altering mistake than I feel right now. So fingers crossed I can find a bit more faith and not crash and burn in what feels like me walking away from everything I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment