19 November 2012

Bingo On My Bottom

One of the best things are being on a large boat full of senior citizens is that there are frequent bingo games. At first I was disconcerted as the form of bingo in this hemisphere was foreign to me but after learning it I have come to accept it. You see I really love bingo. I like the thrill of coming close to winning or having a number you need being called. And in reality I usually play at my grandmothers and she gives me prizes even when I am a loser. So it has been a shock having no one reward me for my losses but I find it quite exciting. They even have all of these crazy sayings and you play a game called bingo on your bottom. I think I must be an old lady inside, which is entirely okay because by the time I am an old lady on the outside I should be really good at bingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment