19 November 2012

Pantig

To celebrate my impending graduation my little Shmoopy and my mother flew to this land. Upon arrival we found our way to a most magical zoo. And for me to throw out such praises actually means something as I am a zoo person. While there Shmoopy and I were possibly a bit more ourselves than usual as we had been apart for so long. So upon seeing a new animal when our mother asked whatnot was we confidently told her it was a pantig. We explained this name came from its appearance as it looked like it was a combination of a panda, a pig and am anteater. She still seems skeptical but we are most sure that is what it is. So we have adopted the pantig as our new thing. It is always appropriate to pantig to celebrate a moment or acknowledge something awkward. Feel free to jump on my bandwagon. Photos to come.

1 comment: