02 October 2011

An Energy Efficient Robot

I havent wrote on here much lately. It feels tainted in a sense. So I have taken my writing elsewhere for the week. Which has been nice. But I miss the sanctity that was my blog. Perhaps that feeling will return soon.

Regardless, as I set up for some quiet reading before bed I realized a flaw. My record player is across the room and the tiles are cold. Ergo I dont want to get up every twenty minutes to turn a record over or switch it. However, I prefer the sound from the vinyls than I do from my laptop. So I felt like this was an issue. I however came up with a grand solution. I need an energy efficient robot. Said robot could turn and switch records, get my more water when my cup is empty and could bring me snacks if necessary. This is a grand idea. Also my robot would go into sleep mode when not being used that way it would be best for the environment and not creepy when I sleep.

I wish I had a robot. I also wish I didnt say mean things when I am avoiding dealing with emotions and putting up walls. I also have an old wish returning, I wish a unicorn was dancing on your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment