15 October 2011

Trains Wreck

Sometimes trains crash. And its not something preventable, at least not from your end. And maybe that is just part of life. Maybe we have to fail sometimes to realize that we can pick ourselves up and grow. Maybe we would just be super weak and mundane if we didnt experience failure.

I feel like a train wreck lately. Like everything is falling out of control and consequently I let the the things I could control fall apart too. I am not sure I know how to get out of this rut and avoid disaster. But I am trying. And I just hope that I will be able to try hard enough to come out a step ahead of the train that feels like it is waiting to run me down.

So I think I will make cupcakes to make me smile and then study some more. I dont want to be that train wreck so its time to intervene for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment