22 October 2011

Invisible Ladders are Hard to Avoid

Superstition says that walking under a ladder is bad luck. This leads to people going around ladders. And it is fine if you dont believe in superstitions to avoid walking under ladders, I mean it is just illogical and unsafe to do so. However, I am beginning to wonder if I am walking under invisible ladders. This would explain why I am going under them, clearly because I cant see them. This thought process arrives after a string of what appears to be bad luck.

Trouble breathing? No problem, you just need to breathe to stay alive. Oh all of the pain is suddenly back? Also not an issue, just go to the chemist and fill a prescription of painkillers with sometimes awful side effects. Thats fine. But then having a spider the size of my hand stalk me into my house and leave me in tears standing on my bed, handing house keys through a window to be rescued is just crossing a line. I dont know why my karma is so bad. I have been trying really hard to be a good person and I have honestly been so busy lately I wouldnt have had time to cause trouble. So this is all so perplexing. Therefore, I must just keep walking under invisible ladders. I need to learn a spell so I can see what is hidden in invisibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment