08 October 2011

We All Have Our Things

Sometimes I get really caught up in things in my life. I mean those are the things I see. And then I get tunnel vision. I only see those things. Perhaps its because I dont feel like I have time enough to deal with my things so I just dont seek other peoples things. Thats been the state of my mind lately. I have gotten caught up trying to get over a break up, trying to think about the future and working and uni and not failing at any those things that pile up. And I forget that we all have our things. Thats probably why I keep listening to this song. It reminds me that I dont have to feel the weight of the world and that we all really do have our own things, and thats okay.




"Do you feel
The weight of the world singing sorrow
Or to you is it just not real
Cause you got your own things
Yeah we all have our things I guess

I guess my mind wanders off
from time to time
Sometimes I convince myself
that all this fight in the world
It's not mine
Why should I
have to try
to fix things I didn't create or contrive"



-Do You Feel, The Rocket Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment