03 January 2011

Hey Cow! COW! HEY!



We met one night because we had a mutual friend. That friend was not there so it was not that epic, well it was nice, but nothing grand. Now we are BFFs. For real. I will always be friends with you after the last few days.

Somehow we got in the same car for literally the longest roadtrip of anyones life. And it was epic. Perhaps it was when we played Hey Cow that it changed. I realized you were actually as insane as me. That night you told us a goodnight story, and the next day I wondered if we would actually hangout again since we were now in a massive place with tons of people you knew. But as the days passed I realized I would see you most of the time. From meals to dances to games to goodnight stories our friendship evolved. I miss you already. I have no one here telling me goodnight stories, I have no one here to check up on and know they re lying to me when they say they are feeling fine. Most importantly you helped me to understand the value of a certain word and a black leather outfit, halloween will be so epic.

So as a tribute to our friendship I am allowing you to dominate this blog post.





No comments:

Post a Comment