31 January 2011

Why Do We Even Have Beds?

I hate when its that time to go to sleep. You would think I would embrace the opportunity to rest, or just to snuggle up in my gorgeous bed with the giraffes bodies matching so perfectly with their heads on the pillows. But no, its just not my favourite. I dont like dreaming because more often than not I wake up terrified. Its usually a reoccurring theme, or spiders. Both are not ideal. And maybe its because I dont like sleeping alone. I dont do the roommate scene well either though. So where is the balance? I just dont know.

But the other night I was so tired, it literally was taking all my effort to stand. So I set my blanket out on the floor and nearly instantly passed out. I woke up 9 or 10 hours later as if time passed in the blink of an eye. That was the best sleep I have had in months. If I knew how well I would sleep on the floor I would not have bought a bed, especially one that required assembly. Last night I had spider dreams again while sleeping on my new bed, maybe tonight I will curl up on the floor again, tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment