02 December 2010

One plus zero plus zero

I feel like its some sort of monumental milestone to have blogged about the random things in my life one hundred times. I am a fan of milestones, they show progression and growth, its like they are people standing at the sidelines of a race telling you that you can do it and to keep going. I guess I just feel like this milestone signifies my growth since I started writing.

Everything has changed in the last year or so. I finished up my four years in Utah, I had the opportunity to spend a whole month enveloped in yoga, I survived some really trying times and came out a better person, and I got into grad school and moved across the world. All in all, I think the last year has been exceptional for milestones. But more importantly, these posts depict the people that have changed my life, the ones that have rescued me in times of despair and the ones that have taught me so much and adventured with me. Most posts are my way of saying thank you for being part of my life, when I dont know how to say it any other way.

So today it is time to start reaching towards new milestones, to find myself progressing further on my path of life. And to realize my potential and the opportunities I have to be that person for someone else. Namaste.

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, you definitely have a way with words. Everyday I look forward to coming here to read about another adventure or what new lightbulb went off in your smart and pretty head. I wish I knew as much about myself as you know about yourself! I also wish that I would have gotten to know you better when we worked together as I think I could have learnt a TON from you. You are an absolute inspiration to me and to many others.

    Hugs,
    SuAnne

    ReplyDelete