17 December 2010

Just Punch Them In the Face and say Shut the F Up

I learn a lot at school. And I find that some of my professors speak more on my level than others, one in particular was hilarious today. Most likely because he looks so serious when he says these things to me. I now know how to deal with patients.

But it gets me thinking, when these ridiculous things happen in class or when I see something obscure, I just think of texting you because I know you would understand and laugh with me. Or when I am watching some show that I eventually realize has been quoted by you or you have told me to watch its just another reminder of you. I guess sometimes it doesnt feel like you are quite so far. But really, you are way far, and I hate that a little bit. Perhaps this is what it feels like to really care about someone, or maybe I am just going crazy. They both seem like viable options lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment