20 December 2010

My Mind Just Goes Keeps Going Back To Memories.

Looking for the right person to understand the things that I didnt know how to say, I thought back to a previous encounter, it was months ago now. Our friendship was so odd, in a good way. I didnt even know who you were, in fact, I had not even remembered giving you cake. But somehow you must have realized that we should be friends. And then one day I told you everything. I just knew that you were the one person I had to tell everything to and I didnt know why. It was on your porch, and it all came out. And you let me feel how I felt. Yet you gave words of wisdom. I wish you were here so I could just hear words like that, because you already understand. That evening continually sticks out. It left an impression that just wont fade because you said things I need to keep remembering. I am trying not to forget it all. What am I going to do now? That was the vital question, wasnt it? But more importantly was when you told me it would take time. I wish you could have told me how long it would take.

Its been ages since I saw you, it was right before I moved back to Canada. I hope you know that I treasure your friendship. Also, whenever I watch animated things I think of how you would tell me something technical about how it was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment