04 December 2010

Accept That Your Entering Into a Situation That's Uncertain

I often find that quotes from TV shows often depict my exact feelings at that moment. Bones did not fail me tonight. A lot of life, if not all of it, is uncertain. We never know whats coming next and that often leads to fear, backtracking and pushing for things to stay the same. Fear of the unknown is such a strong, driving force. I often find myself compelled to look for ways out of unknown situations or for clarity. Its like walking into a dark cave, you have no idea whats up ahead and you would do anything for some light. But that would take away the unknown factor, and with that half the fun.

So as I find myself starting to wander along a new and unknown path I am trying not to incessantly freak out or to turn back. I think there is potential for a lot of adventure on this path but it just requires some faith and patience, and I think I can handle that. So I am accepting the unknown in this situation and just going forward with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment