30 April 2012

WARNING:Verbally Graphic

Although the warning has been issued I will reissue, this may not be verbally pleasing.

I am known for my rough exterior often asking if people want to fight, this is a mask hiding my weak and terrified self. So how these things haunt my dreams I am unsure. But I have heard that writing dreams can help so here I am. You will be reading one of three distinct visual hauntings last night. I am sure it will take you three seconds and will seem minimally frightening so I will personally guarantee that it felt like a lifetime of terror.

There I was. Trapped. With two other humans. Looking back I am unsure of who they were. One was a friend and one was a foe. That much was clear. One had a look of anger, no more than that, it was a look of pure evil. We were going to be killed. Somehow he had the other person trapped and I was near a corner of two walls, a door was on the opposing side of the room. He had me trapped and had hold of a wrist. I was on the floor. I had no escape. I was wild with fear. So much fear I was nearly paralyzed. Then somehow I got ahold of scissors. They had an orange handle. Then it was as if the world froze and I knew what I had to do. I didnt want to. But I wanted to die at his hands less. So I took the scissors and will all of my force stabbed them into his hand. And then over and over again on his arm. I remember blood everywhere. And then he had a knife. He began slashing my right arm. Massive gouges. And then somehow I got out. The next thing I knew I had a white bandage covering my arm and a sweater with midlength sleeves was on. I had to get to class. I was late. And I didnt have notes. I sat with a dear friend. Then she offered to take notes for me since I apparently wasnt focused. Somehow I showed her the bandage. It was like reliving the horror.

Soon after I awoke. Frantically feeling my arm for blood. It was fine. I was fine. I was in my bed, in my apartment. I was safe. None of it was real. And yet I still felt fear and horror with it all. And then I restlessly slept the next few hours, like I do every hour when I close my eyes and pretend to be restful as my body craves it. It just never really comes. I dont think dreaming like this. I cant even imagine what a nice dream would be like. Now I can say I have wrote down a dream and it doesnt make any more sense. Except the orange handled scissors because Winston on New Girl brought Jess his good scissors to fix a robot she broke and I rewatched that episode lately. That is all that makes sense. The rest is just graphic and unpleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment