19 September 2012

Lion Heart

I feel that is my goal. To have a heart like a lion. I want to be less calloused. More sincere. Kinder. Less judgmental.  Everyone knows I lack a filter. Thoughts become words before I even realize they are thoughts. If I had a band I would call it Lion Heart. I wish I had a band. I would play keyboard, triangle and tambourine. I just feel that lions are brave beyond belief but also so tender, loving, nurturing. It sounds incorrect but in a way I dont want to lose myself in this endeavor. I appreciate my sarcasm, ability to banter and the absurd things that I hear coming from my mouth. I enjoy shock and awe. I like forcing people to an edge creating thoughts from nothing. But deep down I want it all to be backed by a purer heart. I want to let go of the unnecessary spite and anger I so easily find dwelling in my caves. I want to be so much more. To feel more alive. To make a real difference. I want a lion heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment