02 September 2012

58.31 With A Full Bladder

The clothes are changed. The laces are tied. The headphones are placed in. The watch is looking for a satellite to track me. It is never until a km or few has passed that I remember the important things. Like taking my inhaler or drinking water. I always get home in one piece though so it seems as if they dont matter. So I continue on. However, since this was for a time I thought I should prepare. I drank water and vitamin water and took my inhalers. I regret it. I had to pee from the starting line up until two hours later when I finally found my way home. I understand dehydration  but I definitely wont pre drink my water before future escapades.

This isnt really about bladder control. I am not sure what it is about. I think I just want to acknowledge I managed to start and finish something. This week I have been so down and out. Not in a depressed or sad way though. I just feel so out of control in regards to my health. And the deja vu of it scares me. The whole weekend has been me trying to find energy to do anything and sleeping as much as possible hopped up on painkillers. How am I supposed to be prepared for tomorrow when I cant even stay awake? I fear that I am going into this week even more tired than I would have been without a weekend. Lets hope I can sleep now and wake up early to study, or tomorrow may not bring the success I felt this morning as my feet pounded the pavement.

No comments:

Post a Comment