03 September 2012

Choosing My Own Adventure Book

Perhaps it is a power struggle. Like the wolf analogy. They are battling inside but I wouldn't say this is the typical good vs evil struggle. It seems more like a here or there. Both have pros and cons. Both appear to have an army behind them. Yet neither seem to want to say its up to me. It makes me want to just move somewhere new all together. I know how to settle in and make a home for myself. And let's fade it, I like freedom. Some could call it procrastination but I would rather call it living my life. Maybe the wolves should battle each other and leave me out of it. I don't want their influence. I want to make my own choice. And I will. So spare me the dramatics of why your place is best for me. I am old and grown up and whatever choice I make will be good and that's what matters. Thank you all for caring but this isn't a choose my adventures for me sort of thing, it's a book where I will choose them and probably get turned around heaps but I am okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment