14 November 2011

Three Six Four

That would be one day less than three six five. Which is a lot of days. I havent been counting them and didnt realize it was so many until today. And when I look at that number I feel like it is really a lot of days. I would say something crazy like how many seconds that would be but I already come across super nerdy so I wont magnify that unnecessarily.

With that many days it sometimes makes things seem not real. Like parts of the past are really just things I imagined up. Sometimes that is probably the case. I imagine a lot and sometimes do it so indepthly I start to wonder if it could be real. It was real and odd and full of bad timing. And for some reason a full three six four later and you are still the person I confide so much in.

I cant really imagine what it was like to be with you, it just seems so long ago. But then part of me does sort of remember it. I remember the ice castles, and that lake, and that rock, and a lot of things. Part of me wishes I could say that it is all just history but  there is that little nagging part of me that says I cant categorize you under past.

I really miss you. Three six four days is a long time to not see someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment