20 November 2011

Colour My Life With the Chaos Of Trouble

Stagnancy is unproductive, it accomplishes nothing. So the second that life starts getting mundane and days become the same I start looking for changes. I look for something to bring me excitement, to get my heart racing. I am at that point. I like the idea of not going to uni all week but at the same time it is not scheduled. It is open. It has too much time that is disorganized and that leaves me unsettled. I like consistency. Of knowing what each day holds and then trying to add to that. I am at that point. Days feel the same.

And today was the same as any other.

I need change. It is as if I crave some short of chaos. Something to make me work and think but also to add thrill. I want my life to be coloured with the chaos of trouble, as long as it is trouble I can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment