19 November 2011

An Organ

I like organs. Like the ones inside people. I didnt mind going into cadavar labs during my undergrad because I got to see and work with organs. I always liked holding the heart. I know how the heart works. I understand it. I know issues and drugs used to treat such issues in the heart. But when it comes to emotional things I know so little about this organ.

I do not understand why people feel certain ways or the varying degrees of caring. I do not find logic in the workings of the heart and I find it extremely frustrating. I appreciate logic. I like things to make sense. Ergo I really am not a fan of most of the things my heart thinks and seems to decide. I would much rather just have it make sense.

I realize that I fixate. That I care too much and dont like letting go. That my heart doesnt seem to listen to my head and that leads to explicit heartache every time, so it makes no sense that my heart keeps putting me in such positions. I hate all of the feelings my heart has in relationship senses. It always just seems to make me think that there is nothing better than things that didnt work out in the past. Which makes no sense. I try and live right now but my heart doesnt understand that much at all.

The heart is an essential organ that is required for life and I am fascinated by in anatomically and in all scientific ways it seems. However, I think it is the dumbest organ.

No comments:

Post a Comment