17 November 2011

One Yearverrsary

One time I got off a plane and realized I was in a different country and that I lived there and that maybe I was in the wrong place because I couldnt see any kangaroos. That one time was one year ago today. Which is a really long time but it seems like it just barely happened.

The last year has been a rollercoaster, not just emotionally but in every way. I have been challenged physically, mentally and I have grown more in the last year than ever before. I have come to learn a much more total form of independence and come to recognize what things are most important to me. I have loved and lost and learned more about who I am and who I want to be. The last year has molded me a lot. And I feel excessively blessed to have had this opportunity.

Due to the excitement I felt with being here for a year and being halfway done my program I was pumped for my class tonight. I baked them cupcakes and scripted a class that varied more from my norm than ever before. It went over exceptionally well. So well that all of the people loved me and then crowned me the Queen of Australia. I am pumped to be ruling this land. It is gonna rock.

Okay I am not the queen. I lied about that part. But I imagined it happening and it was awesome. I am really happy with who I am and where I am at in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment