18 November 2011

The Discovery of T-Rex Arms

Sometimes when someone throws cake at your head it bounces. Sometimes when someone smooshes cake into your face it sticks. This is only a problem if you apparently have T-Rex arms.

Tonight I learned that my arms may be average for my size but when being faced off with a hand each of cake they are not long enough. The result was a cake full of face and possibly one of the best nights of my life. Tonight I had a chance to celebrate being here for a full year with three girls that have made the last year fabulous.

I had a most proper barbeque that was perfect in every way. It had chips and dip and chicken wings and sausages and was in a park. And possibly the best part was the amazing sucker in the cake.

The night made me feel overly loved and left me with a shower that smelled like chocolate cake. I wish my arms were longer for cake fights.

No comments:

Post a Comment