28 May 2012

Word Association, A Goodnight Story

When conversations lull or drives full of longevity need lightening I find all of those stupid word games to be thrilling. Actually, I just like them all the time. I am like a child I know. I even have a mocking voice I use when copying someone like a 4 year old would. So as I perused the mission Motion City songs from my life I felt the need to work associate a story. I am a focused studier in case you didnt know. So welcome to tonights goodnight story.

The mirror felt cheated. The apples sat on the other side, away from the cheese yet out of the mirrors reach. What a tease. Snacking was so dull from the other side. It was like watching a movie smelling popcorn but not being able to have any. Cruel. Unforgiving in a sense, like a mistake  you want to make but cant. Maybe that was a protective form of Karma. Regardless, the mirror felt mocked. So it did the only thing it could, combusted. Not into flames, that would be ridiculous, just shattering, like seven years of bad luck. And that is why you shouldnt place apples by mirrors. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment