25 May 2012

A Note To The Jinxed, Cursed and Superstitious

I step over cracks, consciously. Yet have never considered myself to be superstitious or any of the other things sitting in that category. But why else avoid cracks? I mean I just dont want my mother to break her back, that's all.

I never really understood the concept of being cursed or a jinx but I think I can visualize it now. If crazy things happen around you frequently there are only two things you can think.

1. Your life is the Truman Show
2. You are jinxed/cursed etc

I have always just thought number one, and that hasnt changed, I am pretty sure that my life is basically the Truman show, I mean that would explain a LOT.

But for all the rest of the people that think the other way, I can understand it. We want logicallity for why things happen. And if I didnt know better I would think that there was something around me causing crazy things, like how yesterday it appeared that another person jumped off the bridge known for those ready to end their life. And then today there was a crazy car accident outside work. I mean I get how people draw conclusions. But I am pretty sure that life hands us enough hardships and crazy things that there is no reason to add others to it. We cant be responsible for all those things that surround us, expect for the ones that we cause, but really the rest are all done by the shows producers.

You have to get the ratings up somehow!

No comments:

Post a Comment