22 May 2012

Life Flashing

Everyone hears that when you die your whole life flashes past. I have never died so I cannot verify if that has any truth. But I am pretty sure sometimes your whole future can flash before you. I think this because it might have just happened to me. And because of that I will have to post multiple times because this is not what I was thinking but now all of a sudden I forget what awesome thing I was about to write about, maybe I will remember. But back to life flashing.

The surrounding facts are unimportant as I was doing nothing abnormal, basically just waiting for the Lauren Bars to finish baking. Then it happened. I saw what was going to happen. And it was scary in an oddly reassuring way. I think it was sparked by an offhand comment at lunch. The flashing involved realizations. In one week I will only have one more exam and then I will be done more course work. Then it is just 5 months of placements a final exam and graduation. During the period of havoc and chaos known as placements I will be applying and interviewing for jobs, like a grown up. That could begin in as early as one months time. And I realized my birthday is about to happen and I am training for a marathon and by December I will be grown up and have achieved goals and hopefully have a real job. And all of a sudden I didnt feel so young and childish. It was like I saw  myself growing up in a moment. And then it ended and I took my baking out and went back to life. Except I went back a little less scared about the future. I think sometimes life flashes are blessings for faith, it is like a preview to entice you to the movie, but instead it is enticing you to keep on the path of your life. 

I think the next 7 months are about to be crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment