29 May 2012

The Dream That Wasn't Bad

As aforementioned, probably a zillion plus 3.7 times before, I have a lot of psycho dreams, and by psycho I mean dreams where people try and murder me. And the thing is that my dreams are always of such nature. They are never joyful. They arent like dreams you want to dream. They are ones that you wouldnt want to dream but for some reason your mind decides to terrorize you. So imagine my utter shock when I had a dream that was actually wonderful. It was exactly like a dream come true.

I was at a Yellowcard concert (not my previous blog post ending in an apology over my current Yellowcard obsession). And then the concert ended and for some reason the band was asking me to hangout. And I was like uhm maybe not. And they were all come on. And I was like uhh not tonight. So I started leaving with my friend (what an idiot right). So then as I left one of them caught me in the hall and I was super psyched and so I gave in and we hung out. And then I was like dating one of the guys in the band and hanging out with all of their cool friends. It was awesome.

And then I woke up and realized I am not dating someone in Yellowcard, bummer.

But the moral of the story is that it is possible for me to have happy dreams, major breakthrough!

No comments:

Post a Comment