27 May 2012

The Heart is At The Home

Sometimes I pretend I am not homesick. I think reality is that I will always be homesick when I am not at home. And home doesnt have to mean that place where I grew up, it mostly just means whatever place my family is at. I forget how much I miss them until something happens. Like today when I woke up to a video of my sister falling off a chair, video two was her unable to get up, the best part was probably that my brother just sat there filming hahaha. How can you not miss things like that? If I was there I would have been the one laughing in the background, every funny video needs that person. I miss their laughter and the fact that we could play stupid games or sit by the fire or watch the bachelor(ette).

I am known for running, running away from reality. I get up and go when things get too hard. Yet it appears that no matter how far I go all I really want is to be back at home, to be able to get in stupid fights and to make poems about secret lovers.

They say home is where the heart is, I think the heart is at the home. My family is super rad, and I really wish I could just get up and go home and say stupid things that they would laugh at because I am really funny. I think I am homesick.

No comments:

Post a Comment