30 March 2013

The Force Of The Mountains

It was like we were overcome by a full moon. But we werent. So maybe it was the mountains acting upon us. I have to think it was something because it was such a bizarre twenty and four hours. I want to say it was normal until it was decided we would walk to Tim Hortons for hot chocolate. This walk down the block ended up being closer to ninety minutes. This involved getting lost, having Kate try and take a shopping cart for me to push her in as she didnt want to walk, not having white hot chocolate, walking through a drive thru for hamburgers, having an old crazy smoker lady give us advice on how to ride an inanimate bear we wanted photos with, and a fair few awkward photos. It didnt end once the walk did though. We ventured to the hot tub where another member had their bottoms on inside out so fixed them in the water, then as night fell my little Buttfalo  similar to a buffalo, tried to suffocate me several times as I wanted to sleep.  I want to say things became normal once I woke up being hit in the face by a sleepful sister who denies such. But maybe it was still weird when I bought my newest onesie, it has a backdoor that says "Emergency Exit Eh".

I am so Canadian.

No comments:

Post a Comment