19 September 2011

Ships Sink

It was the first two words I thought in a moment of crisis. And then I tried to figure out what I would do if a ship was sinking with me on it. You see the comparison to being caught in a situation that may fail. So there I was. And at first I thought "well of course I will jump and swim to shore, why stay on a sinking ship? I could clearly save myself." Then I instantly thought, "If Billy Joel is playing Piano Man on the ship than I may have to stay and just go down with him because that would be the best way to stick it out and go down."

Even in my imagination I cant decide what to do when ships sink. Although I am rather happy that if I am on a sinking ship that Billy Joel will be playing for me. I suppose that is a plus to my mental turmoil. Piano Man really does evoke the best. I wonder if this ship is sunk or if its all just some crazy waves like that one time I was on a cruise and their was a tsunami and there were a lot of waves. I just dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment