07 September 2011

My Organs and Their Lack of Depicting Intelligent Processing

I know I have wrote about my retarded heart. It was a very factual entry in fact. I am not writing about my retarded brain and how it brings my imagination to the  most twisted and unwonderful imaginings. Perhaps my brain is retarded also. Maybe I should be concerned that its not individual organs but a more general case of retardedness, hm, I think I will dismiss that thought for now and carry on.

I have recently become overly aware of the fact that my brain is restless, causing me to be restless. This affects my ability to sit still as well as to sleep without much disruption. This also leads to insane pathways of thought and a continuum of dreams that make no sense and yet somehow find a way to cause confusion and concern. The imaginings

No comments:

Post a Comment