07 September 2011

Exceeds Expectations

Sometimes I wish I could get report cards of my life. Like every few months open the mail box and have my evaluation there. That way I could get that anxious apprehensive feeling and the dread that comes with opening it. But along with that I could also get the excitement that you feel with words of praise or unexpected noticings of strengths you were unaware of. Yes. I wish I was getting report cards.

I think in creativity and daily thoughts I would exceed expectations. In focus I would probably do poorly or however they word it these days to sound like a good thing when really they are saying you suck at it. I would likely fit along an average scheme for things like health, productivity, math skills and home ec. I would expect above average for literature and art related tasks and below average for wrestling skills, and hard things like killing spiders or not being afraid of the dark.

In all of the failures and areas that need work the few things that are picked out that say you are nailing life make report cards worth it. Maybe I will start giving others report cards for life because I think it is a good idea. If all goes well no one will be offended and I will not get beaten up. I wonder if I will ever grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment