17 September 2011

c f & e m

This is what my mind is thinking like. Its just letters. And sometimes one letter means several words, yet there isnt confusion. I just look the letters and read it like I would read any sentence. I am not sure if this indicates I am going insane or if I just magically understand my own notes. Today was a perfect beach day, so perfect my housemate went to it in fact. And yet I worked and then went to the library. A place that was dead. It really was a dreary lonely place that was sucking the life out of me like death eaters do. I dont think I like pre exam days. They feel stressful and dreary. However, I have been quite pleased with my musical choices that have resouled me to counteract the library. Six more days and a week of freedom. I can survive. Although it is making me very dull.

cervical flexor and extensor muscles

No comments:

Post a Comment