08 June 2010

I Wrote This Letter in My Head, Cuz so Many Things were Let Unsaid.

two posts in one day. Do not expect this often. They were just unrelated so instead of making some long neverending post I chose to write two. Plus this one is really one that needs to stand alone as its a little more indepth and meaningful to me.

I have a tendency to write. I like lists and notes and letters. I just like writing. Which is a huge reason why I blog. But I frequently find myself feeling compelled to write. Sometimes it leads to Vicki getting insanely long letters, or Soph getting emails that seem to neverend. But more often than not, it leads to me writing all those things I wish I could say to someone. Its those things I think and cant get out of my head. I write these letters in my head and somedays they just come out. Perhaps once I will send one.

I got thinking about it though today because yesterday I recieved a note that I felt like I had just been imagining. I wrote it from you to me in my head so many times because I wanted it to be real. And there it was. Scribbled on the back of an envelope from someone else. And for once the letters I wrote over and over and finally had one to send to you seemed to mean something.

I think there are two people that I find myself often writing to or about lately but I just dont send things. Its because you mean the world and I am too afraid to ruin that fragile balance we have. The scales are set so perfectly in our world of friendship and endless support. So because I like the stability and familiarity I may never get to sending you all the letters I write, or to saying all the things I think. But you will always know I care. I can guarantee that.

So I write these letters in my head, of all the things I leave unsaid.

No comments:

Post a Comment