10 May 2013

All I Need is a Whole Lotta You

A Rocket To The Moon broke up today. You probably dont know them. And I am not saying that because I think I only listen to music no one knows. I am saying it because I just havent ever met anyone that knew them. I am not even sure how I know them. But I actually was quite fond of them. Particularily their EP "That Old Feeling". So maybe if you are feeling a little bit like you are country emo pop punk you should listen to this.

Music feels like it is my life. Not enough of it. I obsess over music. I think in lyrics. I wish I could make other people understand how I feel but just being able to relate a song, but most of the time that doesnt work. But that is why I love music. Because it expresses what I cant. It holds memories long forgotten and it brings a joy and peace that I find hard to replace.

So I cant help but be a little cut that they are no longer. Because this one song makes me smile, it makes me want that someone and want someone to feel that way about me. It makes me want to put back on my cowboy boots and sit in the sun. It makes me want so much. And music that can make you want things is powerful.

1 comment:

  1. There are now TWO readers of your blog. I HEART you Lauren, and your bloggy journey to figure it all out. :)

    ReplyDelete