10 June 2012

I'm Just A Kid

In that moment I realized a lifelong dream was coming true. I had forgotten how much I wanted this. It seems crazy I had to come across the world just to be surrounded by the music of my homeland but that is how it had to happen perhaps. Regardless it was a kind of teenage bliss that you only understand if it has happened to you. Each song was full of what felt like a lifetime of memories. At moments I was back in high school and then on a cruise ship and then in a fight with someone it was all flashing back with their voices being a soundtrack of my past. It was beautiful in a different sense of the word. It was a sing your heart out and feel like a teenage punk rocker sort of experience. I definitely didnt feel my age. There isnt much more to say other than I am super grateful to the two beautiful girls that provided me with said birthday bliss.

I am not even embarrassed to say I entirely love Simple Plan. They were like a piece of home visiting me. Canada really is the best.

We the Kings is also really good live, I need to spend more time at concerts like I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment