03 June 2012

How I Hate It When The Hamburger Rings

It is like finding a four leaf clover. It doesnt happen often and is unexpected. So much so you dont even know what to do. That is exactly how I feel everytime the hamburger rings. Like this morning pre 8 am. I just dont understand, especially since I dont even know the number for it so how can anyone else?! It is bizarre.

But it makes me think of superhero movies (like old school batman) with the special phone that is in a case and only rings for emergencies. So when it rings I always wonder if it is an emergency. And then I remember it can't be as no one knows the hamburger number. I think I will call myself from it so I can start handing out the number. I would much rather be psyched for ringing hamburgers than freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment