09 February 2011

With Nails Painted

I rarely am found with painted nails. I just dont enjoy painting them and they only seem to look nice for a day or two, mind you, I love them for that day or two. But once they start to chip it all has to come off. In the attempt of calming myself the other night I painted them with my favourite polish. This resulted in me succumbing to fits of stress today and scratching the polish off all 10 nails in less than an hour.

I dont think levels of stress this high extended for three straight days is healthy. Perhaps I should just force myself to stress relieve tonight at some point before I die of stress induced coronary heart disease or something of the likes.

2 comments:

  1. random request- you seem to be a pretty smart and OG individual. can i steal input from you now and again? and by that i mean asking for input on some question and you tossing some in this direction. savvy?

    lemme know. thanks!

    ReplyDelete