01 February 2011

Drawing the Whole City On A New Canvas

When something is scheduled for 2 hours, it should take that. It is alright if for some reason it ends a little early, and I will accept a few minutes overtime. But after ten minutes over the allotted time it is unexceptable. I mean people have schedules and lives to live. We cannot stay for an extra 40 minutes after 7 hours of learning just for you to shove the knife into my skull a little deeper hoping I can learn something else. Two hours over schedule is also not okay. I cannot sit still that long. I think I should seriously consider cutting all sugar out of my diet as I fear I may have some mild form of ADD as I struggle in sitting still.

So I drew a cityscape. Across my arm. That is what happens when you needlessly make me sit for 4 hours, when I planned on two. And when in those 4 hours the last 2.5 were not helpful. I cannot sit still that long, especially unexpectedly. Although I am quite proud of this cityscape. Perhaps this will be my new canvas, it is better than the one I was planning on.

No comments:

Post a Comment