09 February 2012

Starry Stars; Star

You look up and expect the stars to be starry and they are, and you know that the world is as magical as you imagined it to be.

There arent a lot of things that I find that really make me smile in that way where I cant stop it. where I am so drawn in it is like I am in a trance. But that is just what happens with the Last Unicorn. It leaves me feeling so incredibly magical and joyful. It brings hope in the dark situations and tells you not to run whilst around immortals as it draws their attention. I cant ask for much more than that. So as the stars shone extra brightly on me as I wandered the streets towards the place I call home I felt that magic was a little more real. I think that if I saw a unicorn I would recognize it and not think it is a mare.

No comments:

Post a Comment