24 January 2013

The Human Trap

I wanted to start with saying that I usually like people but I kind of hate humans. But that is different. I generally give people a chance, I accept anyone. But there are some times when I just really cannot seem to like someone. This is one of those times. I am sitting in my room with VMars avoiding the couple sitting at my table, and the awful smell of peanut butter coming from the freshly baked cookies. I want to say they have the right idea in mind but I dont see their hearts in the right place. And the blinding pain of knowing they are taking my sisters is enough to turn me off anyone.

Fast forward two days. I walk in the door to see them. I see that all they did was buy them clothes and drag them to an TV show, no skating or actually activities like they promised. I know this will be a trend. The girls lives are going to dramatically change. They are too you to understand. I am more than old enough to know. I looked away and held in the frustration, anger and tears.

It may seem unfair that I can't seem to give them another chance or like them but I just can't. It is far too much for my little heart to handle. The girls are already Avon out and misbehaving because of this and I can't promise them I will always be there and it will be okay. I am unsure if I could love someone more than I love these girls, and I completely realize the next two weeks are going to continually break my heart as I am forced to let go. So this time no, I can't just smile at these humans, they are not going to give my princesses the lives they deserve and yet I can't do anything about it. Letting go is not one of my strengths. Neither is liking humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment