24 January 2013

Fairytales Arent Real

It has all happened so fast in the slowest way. It isnt like I just met him yesterday, it was nearly nine years ago. And yet the last three weeks have gone so painfully slow but have possibly changed the course of my entire life. I want to say I dont know how it happened but I think I do. I came back for so many reasons and not one of them was for a boy. And yet I got here and realized I was ready for a future, for something serious. To progress. And maybe all I had to do was grow up and open my eyes but I somehow realized that the perfect person had been there all along.

Maybe this is why I havent been writing. I just dont like admitting things are real because once you do you can get hurt. Once you say something out loud it has the power to come back and crush you. But the truth is this is the one part of my life that really is feeling like a fairytale. It has the ups and downs, as in me getting frustrated with being complimented and throwing punches. I just have never been spoiled like this or felt like such a princess and it is so confusing, but amazing. And I dont want to get all excited and write that I feel like I am falling entirely but I suppose that is the truth. And maybe I will have my heart broken, and maybe I wont. Because for the very first time I am with someone that is actually good for me and I am beginning to think this is how it is supposed to be. So maybe this is realer than a fairytale. And maybe this is just another short chapter in a really long book. It is just too soon to tell because deep down I know that people always leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment