02 January 2013

A Ring

My mind is currently obsessed with weddings and this is partially not my fault. I am currently most likely the worlds most excited maid of honour and I also have a wedding to attend next month that I am unreasonably looking forward to. So this combination has been fatal. My life has become Pinterest and wedding thoughts. Plus due to the frequent engagements that occur around me it all is just too much for my single mind to handle. So tonight I broke down and had the briefest perusal on a particular website I knew would hold my dream ring. After brief moments I closed the page as I knew I was creating unfulfillable dreams. Only to have an unsuspecting friend text me a picture of literally my dream ring an hour later during a conversation that randomly turned to guessing what kind of ring I like. Someone punch me in the face before I become that crazy girl that plans a wedding that is not happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment