18 February 2010

Stegosaurus

Fact. The name stegosaur means "plated reptile". The stegosaur group survived for over 50 million years. Their plates were tallest in the hip region.

So today was amazing. In fact looking at the day a lot of mediocre and even not great and basically lame things happened. But sometimes it just takes a few moments to make everything better. So regardless of two exams I am happy.

I have enjoyed the last 7 days immensely and I feel like Soph and I are just getting closer and closer and its lovely. I mean who doesn't love pillow talk every night? Everyone loves it. Soph is the best. Honestly I feel like her and I get each other better than most people can imagine. Our lives sometimes feel like they are on the same tractish since we always have similar things happening. We even have our meltdowns together. Hm. Well I adore her.

Plus I talked to my little black princess again today. I love that kid, she had to stop talking though because she was making brownies haha. Mum is way brave to let a 2 year old make brownies. There is just something about family. That is for sure. That and my little sister is looking for a grade 8 grad dress. How wierd. She is growing up way too fast.

Oh and I think I just realized that I havent spent much time with a guy that really treated me amazing in awhile. Oh but then I found a stellar guy. So lets see what happens. I am happy though right, so no big deal, he is chill.

Hm. I think today feels like a stegosaurus day because its as if its lasted 50 million years but full of so many things, that and I mean hips dont lie..
love.

1 comment:

  1. You're the best. I can't sleep so I read your blog. I'm trying not to wake you up right now. I am so so so glad that you are happy. I am also glad we are roommates. It's actually the best thing ever ;) Aside from us being friends/sisters of course...

    ReplyDelete