15 February 2010

Barosaurus

Fact. The barosaurus had a very long neck balanced by its very long tail. It also did not chew its good, it swallowed tough leaves and twigs whole.

The Barosaurus was todays dinosaur as yesterday a comment was made on the disproportionate dinosaur on my blanket. It is not as disproportionate as thought I am pretty sure.

Life has me pretty stoked lately. It is a long weekend, which was needed on every level possible. Plus after spending all last weekend moving it felt like I had not had a weekend in 2 weeks. So today was a breath of fresh air. Although its been rainy, so I did not do yoga in the park, thank goodness I did yesterday.

Also I have had a way enjoyable weekend. Too often it feels like weekends pass with little to account for, but not this one. I was definately at work more than I wanted to be but I also went for cupcakes, had a girls night, a movie night, and a lot of talking. And today still has a few hours. Hopefully Avatar will be good and I kinda want to just get all snuggled in and watch Paper Heart after. Who knows. All I am getting at is this weekend was amazing. I am happy, throughout, and it was relaxing.

Plus I got to know someone and it was really nice. You know, to just talk about life and where we came from and goals and fears and reality. I think occurances like that do not happen that often. So you really need to embrace them. Oh and I think this is the only important part of this post. So here goes. When you meet someone that makes you laugh, and you feel like you are just smiling incessantly and cant help it, well I am pretty sure you are supposed to keep them around. So I think I found another person that I am happy to be around and I am pretty sure I will be trying to keep him around. Regardless, I am happy and settling into my new home.

Sorry, a kinda boring post. But I pinky-swore to Kaity that I would blog weekly. So I have to maintain that. Love.

1 comment:

  1. AND YOU CANNOT BREAK THE PINKY SWEAR!!!!!!!!

    haha i love you and i am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete