25 February 2010

Stegoceras

Fact. Stegoceras were goat -sized and not very fast.

Today I chose the Stegoceras because they look so vulnerable. They are not very big, the T-Rex totally chases and eats it and its not even way fast.

Today was a vulnerable day. It was one of those days where I woke up and felt so ill, ended up sleeping it off and realizing I had completely put my heart out there. Unfortunately, today was also the day that relationship ended. As much as I wish I could say I was angry or he was a tool it wasnt like that. I am hurt, and really I would have sworn it was not physically possible for me to cry as much as I did tonight, it just didnt end. But I have no regrets. I think this was the first time I really put everything I had into a relationship. I opened up, I went out of my way to do little things, you know. So yah, it sucks. It sucks to be so small and vulnerable and to feel like a T-Rex is ripping you apart and that you cant do anything to stop it or change the course of action. It hurts so much, but this is life, I learned how to actually handle a relationship in a normal way, no walls, no games, just straight up. I was reminded of what its like to actually be around someone that makes you laugh and smile all the time. It was amazing.

So as much as I want to scream or break something, or just keep crying, I can actually see that as much as something beautiful is gone, it had a purpose.

Sorry I wont be able to pass you random notes full of drawings, or texts with obscure thoughts, but you'll respect how hard it is for me I think. See you around.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to let me know if I can do anything to help, okay? I'm here to take care of you

    ReplyDelete