27 February 2010

Corythosaurus

Fact. The corythosaurus was bipedal and had hoof-shaped claws and padded toes on its hands for walking. It liked eating tough ferns and pine needles.

Today the Corythosaurus seemed appropriate because it looks so peaceful. I mean its just chilling eating some fern. No big deal. I left class early today so I could do yoga in the park. After 45 minutes I felt so at peace with my life. I wasn't hurting after anything that happened this week, I wasn't feeling guilt or dread about taking a new life path. And for once, I was not feeling overwhelmed and drowning because of my own stress. I felt so alive.

I think I am mellowing out. I ran into someone yesterday that I used to harbour ill feelings towards. And I saw him and it was like "Oh hey". And it was no big deal. I think there is a point when you just completely move on and grow up.

Yesterday morning I had a chance to talk to one of my best friends in the world. As him and I chatted I think it hit how much of an influence he has had on my life, but by the end of the day I think I for once saw how different we were. I had this image in my head of making him travel with me, we are both adventurous and into that sorta thing so why not. And then for a second it was like a fog was lifted and I saw reality, I want to travel and see the world and experience crazy things, he likes travelling and partying. I love you dearly, but you were right all along.

I dont think I want to be a doctor anymore. I know crazy hey. But its my life and I can change my mind as many times as I want. So I changed my mind. I really feel like Physical Therapy would be a perfect fit for me. I dont really want to be in school for another 8 years, and I love my class that is all about Physical Therapy. Thanks for helping me open my eyes to that. So I think I changed my mind.

C'est la vie.
I am happy and I feel so at peace. And today, thats all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment