11 November 2010

Last Day

Tomorrow I fly to Utah.
Monday I fly to Australia.
I guess its real.
I am moving across the world, alone.
Now that I sit here with my suitcases packed, and just a few things on the floor its hitting me.
I am terrified.
What was I thinking?
I just wanted something to do with my life.
I didnt want to work yet.
So here I am.
About to move across the world.
To a place that apparently has large spiders.
I am terrified of spiders.
I just hope its lovely there.
It will be lovely there, it has to be.
I am freaking out.
Why didnt someone say "Lauren what the *@&# are you thinking? Moving across the world alone is scary and you have no idea what you are doing and its costing you more money that you had ever imagined"
But no one said that.
So I am doing it.
I will blog lots.
And cry lots too probably.
But today is my last day here, and I look beautiful.
So its time for some last minute loving.

xo. Next post will be from my new home.

2 comments:

  1. No one asked what you were thinking because the only thing they can think or say is "Lauren you're so *@&# brave!!!" It is going to be hard and you will cry a lot. But it is also going to be one of the greatest things you will ever do in your life and you will laugh a lot and learn loads. You'll figure out who you are and what you want. I love you dear. You'll always look beautiful, by the way. And I freak out all the time because I'm supposed to dig in the sand where large spiders live for the rest of my life. We can conquer those nasty beasts together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!! You were made for this. I never told you it was a bad idea, because it's not! I am so proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete