31 July 2010

Chakras

So in class we studied Chakras, or energy centres in the body.
I want to clarify one thing first, I am not into the Chakras, they will not be a part of my practice and I will not likely ever mention them when I teach yoga. However, they are a part of yoga so I am informed.

However, we did a few quizzes etc and apparently I have too much energy focused on my 4th Chakra, that part that stands out about this is that in the 4th Chakra it is "how you feel about others". Yes, I definately have spent too much time dwelling in this area of my life.

Introspection never ceases to amaze me. I wonder if I will ever have a clear view of myself. Regardless, I learned one more thing about me tonight, and I think thats what is the important thing to take away.

No comments:

Post a Comment