14 July 2010

Because I think everyone should own a real pair of cowboy boots..

Today I realized how stressed I have been. Things have been falling apart just as fast as they have been falling into place. And its hard. And I have been coping so poorly. I am sorry I have been tired and frustrated and short and impatient. Its just so much and so overwhelming and I let it take over.

But then tonight in a few moments I remember how it felt to be purely happy. I realized I have been so caught up in being sad or in masking sadness that I forgot to just let myself have moments where nothing else matters except the beauty of the moment.

We chatted on fb. I hate fb chat so much. But you were on and well I have not seen you in 5 years. So I had to say hello. I hope you stay in Utah an extra few days so I can see you in July and in August. I would love that. I missed you, but I didnt realize it until you came back into my life.

2 comments:

  1. eyy!!! we chatted on fb!!!

    hahaaahaa!!!

    nawwww....good to hear from you!!

    keep following them lil foot step's of julo

    it'll lead to happiness!!!

    salut
    john

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love I am so sorry things have been hard :( I AM HERE IF YOU EVER NEED ME!!!!!!!!

    and i hope he stays a few extra days too :)

    ReplyDelete